Republican Trump Defeats NYC, Gets Golf $$$ And Contract Back. Democrats Lose Again.
Mable Rosh
2022-04-29 21:16:56 UTC
Republican Trump
Laughs all the way to the bank because spiteful bitchy Democrats
are stupid and do lots of stupid things.

The nearly bankrupt city of New York is on the hook for all
legal fees and back moneys due.
Target

Klaus Schadenfreude
2022-05-11 02:52:51 UTC
Republican Trump
sticks gerbils up his syphilis-oozing asshole.
He sure does.
Rudy Canoza
2022-05-11 10:20:48 UTC
sticks gerbils up his syphilis-oozing asshole.
I sure do!
Thanks for sharing!

Bring Your Cock To the Jolly Kone!!!
It's The Central Valley's Fellatio Zone!
If You're On The Left or On The Right
I'll Suck Your Cock and I Won't Bite!
Rudy Canoza Will Make Sure You Get Blown!
I'll Make You Cum and I'll Make you Moan!
On Your Cock My Skills I'll Hone!
You Know My Skills Are Quite Well Known!
Those Skills, You Know, Are Unconcealed!
I've Sucked Every Cock In Bakersfield!
Watch Me Work That Hardened Bone!
I'm Right On Top Of The Skull Fuck Throne™!